DIY Roundup of 9 Men’s Shirt Restyles posted on truebluemeandyou.
- Men’s Shirt to Wrap Crop Top 3 Ways from The Felted Fox.
- Men’s Shirt to Off the Shoulder Blouse from Trash to Couture.
- Men’s Shirt to Women’s Shirt Dress from Wobisobi.
- Transform a Men’s Shirt into a Dress, Skirt and Halter Top Video Tutorial. Design of and model in the video: Irina Zvidrina
- Cut Out Men’s Shirt from Pretty Quirky Pants.
- Men’s Shirt to Strapless Top from By Wilma.
- Men’s Shirt to Peasant Blouse from Cut Out + Keep.
- Men’s Shirt to Cropped Tie Top by Syl and Sam from Chictopia.
- Mens Shirt to Cut Out Dress from Syl and Sam at Chictopia.
DIY Men’s Shirt to Wrap Crop Top Tutorial and Pattern from The Felted Fox. This is an easy DIY if you sew. Note: The pattern is for size 2-4 but you can easily enlarge it.
- Cowboy Holster: belt and pockets
- Slippers: back pockets
- Cushion: right leg
- Bag: left leg
- Wristwatch: small band of denim
truebluemeandyou: I’ve posted a lot of recycled denim DIYs but I like this infographic.
EXCEPT THIS ISNT JUST A FUNNY HAHA SILLY HEADLINE GUYS
this is really important and is a really great program that teaches skills to inmates and allows them to basically receive group therapy while they are simultaneously learning a craft
IT IS ALSO REALLY RADICAL BECAUSE IT BREAKS NOT ONLY THE STEREOTYPE THAT INMATES ARE INCAPABLE OF BEING DECENT HUMAN BEINGS WHO CAN TALK OUT THEIR ISSUES AND HEAL AND BE FUNCTIONING MEMBERS OF SOCIETY BUT IT ALSO SHOWS THAT TRADITIONALLY GENDERED HOBBIES LIKE KNITTING ARENT JUST “FOR WOMEN” AND ARE ENJOYABLE FOR EVERYONE.
here is an from the above article
They started by knitting comfort dolls, which they gave to children removed from their homes because of domestic issues. Then they moved on to hats for kids at the inner-city elementary school many of the prisoners attended, Zwerling says. “If you look at them, they’re covered with tattoos, they’re rough looking, and many of the young guys don’t have all their teeth,” she says. “But it doesn’t feel rough. They’re very respectful and grateful and very happy to knit.”
THEY KNIT COMFORT ITEMS FOR ABUSED KIDS. THEY KNIT HATS FOR INNER-CITY CHILDREN.
this is a good program and i really hope that people actually look into it rather than just posting the headline and a silly image attached ok
original article - x
DIY Pearl Bobby Pins Tutorial from Yes Missy here. I’ve seen these on Etsy using high quality bobby pins. For more DIY hair jewelry go here: bobby pins and hair combs, headbands and headpieces.
If we grew our own food, we wouldn’t waste a third of it as we do today. If we made our own tables and chairs, we wouldn’t throw them out the moment we changed the interior decor. If we had to clean our own drinking water, we probably wouldn’t contaminate it.